Great things are happening at Kelowna Christian School and we are excited to see our KCS community continue to grow! We appreciate all the great things you have shared with your family, friends and the community about the school, and want to show you our gratitude and see more families join KCS too! We are pleased to offer a new KCS Family Referral Program with larger tuition credit rewards!
It's not about the numbers and getting more students to attend our school. It's about our mission to educate, equip, and inspire our school community to become disciples of Jesus who love and serve God and others. Our desire is to attract new families to join our KCS community, those who would both strengthen our community, as well as be blessed by the education KCS has to offer (fulfilling our mission). We want to be good stewards of the school God had entrusted us to manage.
The KCS Family Referral Program awards a $500 tuition credit to current KCS families whose referral of a new family leads to the enrollment of their children (K-12) at Kelowna Christian School.
WHO CAN REFER A FAMILY & EARN TUITION CREDIT?
Anyone who is connected with our KCS community may refer a family to our school and qualify for the tuition credit. This includes current and former parents who have children attending the school, alumni, current and former staff, and grandparents of KCS families who are and/or have attended our school. So spread the word, and encourage your KCS connections to refer new families as well!
If the referring family is not currently paying tuition to KCS (e.g. former staff, grandparent, etc.) they may choose to assign their tuition credit towards the new referred family or another family's annual tuition fees. Please note that the tuition credit has no cash value.
HOW DO I EARN TUITION CREDIT?
Start now and spread the word! Do you know a family that would benefit from or is interested in KCS? Here are the next steps...
- Share your wonderful experiences at KCS with everyone you know, and encourage the new families to visit our website (www.kcschool.ca). The more families you refer to KCS, the higher the tuition credit you can earn.
- Connect the new referred family with our Admissions Office. Cyndy Loewen, our Director of Admissions & Recruitment, will be able to answer their questions and give them an enrollment application for KCS.
- Encourage the new families to submit their application to KCS for the school year as soon as possible. The faster we receive and accept their enrollment, the faster you secure your tuition credit.
- CLICK HERE to download the PDF Referral Form and claim your tuition credit. Please submit your signed form to either the Gordon or Benvoulin Campus offices.
- CLICK HERE to review the KCS Family Referral Program Guidelines (AKA important details in here).
- Receive your tuition credit for enrolled new referred families in June of the current school year.