Applying to KCS
Our VISION declares that we seek to be a Christ-like community passionately transforming our world.
Our MISSION states that we exist to educate, equip and inspire our school community to become disciples of Jesus who love and serve God and others.
Do these statements describe your family?
- We desire that our child/ren receive a Christ-centered education
- We accept the Bible as the infallible Word of God
- We recognize God’s sovereignty over every square inch of the world
- Our family is actively involved in a Christian church
- We believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and at least one parent in this family is a committed follower of Jesus Christ
- We remain committed to provide a family lifestyle that is supportive of, and consistent with, a belief in Jesus as Lord and Saviour, as described in the School mission statement and values. https://www.kcschool.ca/about-us/vision-mission-values
- We agree with KCS’s Statement of Faith (kcschool.ca/about-us/our-purpose-and-passion).
- Our family is prepared to financially commit itself to the costs of operating Kelowna Christian School
- Under the Admissions tab click ‘Apply Now’.
- You will be prompted to create an account in the Enrollment Portal (SchoolAdmin Parent Portal).
- Once the account is created, follow the link: ‘Begin admissions process’.
- You can apply for additional children by going back into the enrollment portal and clicking on ‘Add a new student’.
- Once the application is complete you will receive a notice to click on the link to take you back to the Enrollment Portal where you will upload all supporting documents and complete the forms.
- Once all Checklist items are complete you can close the page or log out of your account (note there is no prompt to close the page).
- Your application has been submitted for review and Admissions will be in contact with you soon.
We will contact you to set up a time.
Once accepted, you will be invited to sign the contract to confirm your seat.
IMPORTANT: Both parents/guardians (if applicable) MUST have their own unique Enrollment Portal Account to sign the contract. You will not be able to proceed in the process if you use the same email address to log into the Enrollment Portal.
CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
If you are wanting to apply for the current 2023-2024 school year please contact Cyndy Loewen, Admissions Coordinator, 250-861-5432 ext. 2205 or
Please don't hesitate to contact Cyndy Loewen, Admissions Coordinator, with any questions or concerns you may have while completing and submitting your application package.
250-861-5432 ext. 2205