Kelowna Christian School is pleased to offer on-campus, before and after school care for our families. Club Judah offers Kindergarten to Grade 5 students a caring and fun continuation to the school day. We strive to provide our parents and students with quality, holistic programs that engage children in a variety of ways.
- Fully licensed program with the Ministry of Health.
- A safe, positive environment that enhances students’ spiritual, academic, social, and physical development while assisting working families.
- Engaging program full of indoor and outdoor play, games, crafts and more.
- Shared Christian values and “MeThird” attitude continued by staff and students in our building.
- Quiet time for homework completion. Patient staff are happy to help with homework too!
- Before and After School care offered on days which KCS Elementary School classes for Grade 1-5 are in session from September to June.
- Easy communication through the KCS Elementary School office, e-mail, or directly through Club Judah mobile phone.
Managed by qualified teaching assistants.
The number of students enrolled in the Club Judah Before/After School Care program is limited by licensing and financial factors. Existing Club Judah families have priority placement, providing they have met the registration deadline and submitted a completed registration package. New families are prioritized according to date of registration — beginning January 23, 2017 – and space available in the program.
Students will be accepted into the program based on several factors, including but not limited to:
- Past enrollment. Priority will be given to families enrolled in Club Judah in the previous year.
- Full-time vs. part-time attendance. Families registering for full-time will be given preference.
- Age balance of the group.
- Gender balance of the group.
- Date completed applications are received (although this is not a primary factor).
May 1, 2018
June 1, 2018
Registration deadline for preferred placement (schedule).
Registered families will be provided with the 2018 – 2019 Club Judah Schedule Calendar in order to assist with determining your child care needs.
August 20, 2018
Deadline for completed Registration Packages in order to secure your desired schedule for the 2018 – 2019 school year.