- Fully licensed program with the Ministry of Education and Child Care.
- A safe, positive environment that enhances students’ spiritual, academic, social, and physical development while assisting working families.
- Engaging program full of indoor and outdoor play, games, crafts and more.
- Shared Christian values and “MeThird” attitude continued by staff and students in our building.
- Before and After School care offered on days in which KCS Elementary School is in session from September to June.
- Easy communication through the KCS Elementary School office, e-mail, or directly through Club Judah mobile phone.
- Managed by qualified teaching assistants.
The number of students enrolled in the Club Judah Before/After School Care program is limited by licensing and financial factors. Existing Club Judah families have priority placement, providing they have met the registration deadline and submitted a completed registration package. New families are prioritized according to date of enrollment and space available in the program.
Students will be accepted into the program based on several factors, including but not limited to:
- Past enrollment. Priority will be given to families enrolled in Club Judah in the previous year.
- Full-time vs. part-time attendance. Families registering for full-time will be given preference.
- Age balance of the group.
- Gender balance of the group.
- Date completed applications are received (although this is not a primary factor).
Monthly subsidies may be available depending on a family’s circumstances. It is determined by ChildCareBC. Families can find information and application forms on their website at: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/
HOURS + PROGRAM OPTIONS
Club Judah operates only on days in which the KCS Elementary School is in session from September to June.
7:30 AM—8:30 AM
2:40 PM—5:30 PM