- Miscellaneous Information
Looking for student homework assignments or class information? The Middle School uses Google Classroom for workflow and to distribute due dates for assignments. Parents are encouraged to regularly log in to their child's KCS Google account to review their progress. You will be able to see the following:
• upcoming due dates from all your child's classes in one calendar
• assignments given through Google Classroom (including link and videos)
• a list of work that has been completed and is still to be done
• your child's work (both submitted and in progress)
Parents can access Google Classroom account at classroom.google.com. You will require your child's KCS email address and their KCS Google password. If you prefer, you can view the account on your mobile by downloading the Google Classroom app from Android or Apple.