Stories are powerful... They are the fabric of society and one of the most powerful methods of education. Jesus taught through parables and lived the greatest story of all. Storytelling evokes emotion, encourages connection and invites the listener to engage in a deeper way to discover their story within the one being shared. At Kelowna Christian School, we believe each moment and learning experience provides the opportunity to help our students discover their own unique and meaningful story. Most importantly, their place in God’s story.
Our desire is to partner with parents to create a safe, challenging and creative environment at KCS to inspire students to develop and find their story. A community that strengthens the heart, mind and soul of students to discover his or her true potential and impact on the local and global communities. Students that are not only leaders of the next generation, but also caring servants in His kingdom through authentic, relationship with Jesus Christ.
Kelowna Christian School provides transformative, excellent education that builds a strong foundation of identity, knowledge, purpose and Christ-like character. We are passionate about education that equips and inspires students to be disciples who are world changers that love and serve God and others.
WHAT WE VALUE + PURSUE AS A COMMUNITY
- God’s Story [Christian Worldview + Discipleship]
- Students’ Story [Holistic + Individualized Education]
- Relationship + Mentorship [Community]
- Gifted Teachers Quality Education]
- Project-Based Learning [Real Work, Real Problems + Real Audience]
- Real World Connections [Leadership + Servanthood]
- Growth + Grit [Intentional Effort + Commitment]
- Creativity + Expression [Innovation]
KCS ADMISSIONS PROCESS
* Click on each step below to expand information *
STEP 2 - ARRANGE A TOUR
STEP 3 - COMPLETE FORMAL APPLICATION
STEP 4 - INTERVIEW
STEP 5 - ACCEPTANCE + PLACEMENT
CLICK HERE for a list of frequently asked questions about KCS Admissions and Continuous Enrollment.
CLICK HERE to read the Continuous Enrollment FAQ sheet.