KCS ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Click each step to expand the information and receive more direction.
CLICK HERE for a list of frequently asked questions about KCS Admissions and Continuous Enrollment.
Stories are powerful. They are the fabric of society and one of the most primitive methods of education. Jesus taught through parables and lived the greatest story of all. Storytelling evokes emotion, encourages connection and invites the listener to engage in a deeper way to discover their story within the one being shared.
At Kelowna Christian School, we believe each moment and learning experience provides the opportunity to help our students discover their own unique and meaningful story. Most importantly, their place in God’s story.
Our desire is to partner with parents to create a safe, challenging and creative environment at KCS to inspire students to develop and find their story. A community that strengthens the heart, mind and soul of students to discover his or her true potential and impact on the local and global communities. Students that are not only leaders of the next generation, but also caring servants in His kingdom through authentic, relationship with Jesus Christ.
Kelowna Christian School presents life changing education that provides a strong foundation of identity, knowledge, purpose and Christ-like character for world changing students.
Our school values and pursues:
- God’s Story [Christian Worldview + Discipleship]
- Students’ Story [Holistic + Individualized Education]
- Relationship + Mentorship [Community]
- Gifted Teachers [Quality Education]
- Project-Based Learning [Real Work, Real Problems + Real Audience]
- Real World Connections [Leadership + Servanthood]
- Growth + Grit [Intentional Effort + Commitment]
- Creativity + Expression [Innovation]